If you choose to be covered by our Pro-Active Support (PAS) program, software we install on your computers will transmit daily alerts on the overall fitness of your computers and your network to our PAS Dashboard. Additionally, we will receive immediate alerts when a critical event occurs. In most cases, we will know there’s a problem before you will. We will constantly provide and apply missing software updates and hardware drivers, which are vital if we are to provide you the best experience possible.
- Pro-Active monitoring of your computers’ health and ensuring all updates are installed
- Managed Anti-Virus and security program which is updated as many as 10 times per day
- Our WebGuardian program that will filter and deny access to known bad websites
- Unlimited access to our technical team via phone or remote access to solve problems
- Reduced on-site labor rate of $130
- Annual on-site cleanup of your computers as well as a review of your current setup
- Optional document backup and Office 365 email backup are available
All of this monitoring and protection will go a long way to keeping your computers and the data on them safe from harm. Call us if something is wrong and we can take control remotely (with you present) and attempt to solve the problem. If we do need to come on-site, the labor charges are at a reduced rate.
The cost for the plan is $30/month per computer and an initial onboarding fee of $299 per location applies. Before we can bring your location into the program however, each PC will need to be “scrubbed” to ensure no problems exist. The cost for this is $109/computer and will improve their overall performance in the process by removing unwanted or unused programs and applying any software updates where needed.